NIR Composition Analyzer
- A Near-Infrared Light Source is reflected off of the liquid or solid sample. The light resonates with the appropriate molecule(s) and a portion of the light is absorbed. The higher the measured component, the higher the amount of absorbed light. After calibration, the composition values can be instantly measured without sample preparation. Multiple organic components are measured in single test.
- Calibrations and calibration points are stored within the analyzers, providing tremendous versatility for the diversified manufacturer. Moisture, protein, fat, cellulose and other organic compounds can be measured.
- KEY BENEFITS
- Instant Measurement – both online, handheld and desktop instruments
- Non-Contact – handheld and online models – no contamination
- Non-Destructive – all models – samples can be used for additional assays
- Moisture Content, Fat Content, Protein Content, Ash Content, Others
- Coatweight Measurement and Film Thickness Measurement
- Liquids and Solids may both be Measured
If interested in this product, contact us here.