Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- AAS8000 Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometer suitable for trace and ultra-trace metallic elements test, covering over 60 elements. It is highly sensitive, with low limit of detection and less sample volume, especially suitable for testing Cd, Cr, Pb, Al, Mo, etc. AAS 8000 (with graphite furnace auto sampler) and AAS 8000-M (without graphite furnace auto sampler) feature low detection limits, high sensitivity and Skyray state-of-the-art user friendly software. With simple structure and great testing speed AAS8000 Graphite Furnace AAS is a powerful and reliable tool for trace and ultra-trace analysis.
- All 8 lamps have individual power supplies. During operation 7 lamps are preheated simultaneously while the other lamp is working-thus dramatically reducing lamp switching and preheating.
- C2H2 analysis and flame measurement: full reflection and corrected aberration
- Fully automatic operation
- 8 element lamps
- Safety protection of gas circuit
- 230nm grating blazed wavelength, enhanced ultra-violet zone sensitivity
- 1800 g/mm grating density and optimized resolution